Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crystal's Garden

Nothing going on in my life right now that I care to spill to the world, so I'll share one of my finished quilts. (Huge number of quilts in progress, but finishes are few and far between).

This is a wallhanging I made for a friend after she moved from Oregon to Las Vegas, where she has a stone yard. I made a flower garden for her.

I love the way this turned out, and I had a hard time letting it go! I think I'll have to make one for myself...someday.

5 comments:

  1. Great idea - it is such a cute quilt!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty quilt - I love scrappy quilts. I am sure your friend was delighted to have such a beautiful piece. The more different prints I can get into a quilt th better I like it. And thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful quilt, and I also love the colorful, scrappy look!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE my new quilt! It means so much coming from someone that I call "friend"! She's a jewel! Thank you, Sherri!!
    And thank you for introducing me to the quilting world... perhaps one day I'll finish my first!! So far, so good... I think!
    BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is delightful! I love the scrappy random look, I hope you will make yourslef one and keep it! Kath

    ReplyDelete