OOh lovely..I adore those homely colours and I am a sucker for paisley. Nothing says cosy to me, more than dark red paisley. You must be very proud, I would love to display that work in my home.
Hello fellow Slow Poke! See how slow I am? I'm just now popping around to say hi, follow your blog and have a peek at what you are up to. And like Kath, I'm a total sucker for red, and paisley, and if it's red paisley, gotta have it! Love, love, love this little quilt!!!
(and I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't nearly as slow as I am!)
OOh lovely..I adore those homely colours and I am a sucker for paisley. Nothing says cosy to me, more than dark red paisley.
ReplyDeleteYou must be very proud, I would love to display that work in my home.
And very nice it is too. I really need to get sewing again. Summer here has been everso hectic.
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning piece of work
ReplyDeleteOh I do agree... it is a gorgeous wallhanging!!
ReplyDelete:-) Great work.
Hello fellow Slow Poke! See how slow I am? I'm just now popping around to say hi, follow your blog and have a peek at what you are up to. And like Kath, I'm a total sucker for red, and paisley, and if it's red paisley, gotta have it! Love, love, love this little quilt!!!
ReplyDelete(and I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't nearly as slow as I am!)
~ Ronda