Friday, July 16, 2010

Tumbling blocks

I've been making good progress on my hand-pieced (Queensize) Tumbling Blocks top and wanted to spread it out to see how complete it is. This is as far as I got before the "helper" took over...

7 comments:

  1. Oh I had to laugh when I saw this, I get this every time! I was trying to measure some curtains recently and Ellie was trying to lie down on them before I had even spread the things out LOL
    Very cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're looking so great and yes... you did get help!!! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is really looking incredible and the pic really made me laugh!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scrappy look of your tumbling block quilt! Looks like your helper has his job under control:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this pattern (and photo!) Another for my to do list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - you took on a big project! What's your method - joining groups of three? How are you placing darks and lights or just random? Do you use a template to cut one at a time or a faster method? Sorry, I have lots of questions and I don't see a way to email you privately.

    ReplyDelete