Monday, July 5, 2010

A new wallhanging...

I've finished a wallhanging, 24" x 24", 19th Century reproduction prints. Hand-pieced and hand-quilted. I'll be sending it to a woman who had to re-home her two African Grey parrots in December and chose me to be their new "mom".


Love the way this turned out! Now I need to find time to make one for myself ;-)


The two new Birdy Girlz, Twiggy and Glory, supervising dinner preparations.




4 comments:

  1. Gosh mealtimes in your house must be a noisy affair! :D
    Love that little quilt, Im sure the recipient wll be thrilled with it, I know I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kath,

    What a lovely gift to give and receive.
    Nice :)

    Cute birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice little quilt. Your friend will surely treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quilt! It is just gorgeous and the fabric is beautiful! What cute parrots you have!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete