Sunday, September 29, 2013

Trying for a comeback...

I've been trying to get back here and be a better blogger after an extended, really rough time, but I'm having no luck posting photos.
I suppose I could do text only, but that's not nearly as much fun.
Will keep working at it.

4 comments:

  1. sorry to hear things have been hard for you. I hope you're getting back to your old self again.and feeling better now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we could help each other get back into blogging. I have not been posting much neither. we could spur each other on. What do you think???

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Judith, let's go... :-)
    I'm going to start blogging about whatever comes up, instead of waiting for what I think is *interesting enough*.
    I always think my everyday life is far too boring for anyone to want to read about, but I enjoy reading about others' normal life stuff, so hopefully, I won't put too many people to sleep. ;-)

    ReplyDelete