Monday, October 21, 2013

Not your typical "beach treasures".






Not your typical "beach treasures".

I took the dog down on the beach for the first time since August. The walk was mostly "to" and "from" and not so much "on", because we always walk too far and then it's a real battle walking home.

I found this piece of Halloween fabric on the approach road, and I filled my coat pockets with wild rose hips, for jelly. I only picked the ones up high, to avoid any chance of getting something that had been hit by a dog.


I've never made rose hip jelly, so I don't know if it will be a success, and I really should have more of them to work with.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there
    Came over from one of Mum's posts to see if you were having any luck with the blog - looks like you managed to sort it out.
    Looking forward to your Tea Post this Sunday coming
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look good just as they are as a decoration. Vey autumnal. See you tomorrow.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete