Saturday, October 26, 2013

Virtual Tea Party





Hello,
I'm glad you could stop by. 

 I'm participating in "Mum from Mum's Simply Living Blog's" Virtual Tea Party.

 Please help yourself to banana bread and apple pie, and coffee or tea in one of my "violet" cups.

9 comments:

  1. Oh dear - choices choices! Banana Bread sounds good - so does Apple Pie! Tea for me please.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could always do what my dad did when faced with dessert choices..."I'll have a little of each"

      Delete
  2. Such pretty, pretty china and a lovely, lacy tablecloth. Tea please in the mug.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention that this tablecloth had belonged to one of my grandmothers.

      Delete
  3. Hello there
    Nice to meet you! I've popped over from Mum's tea party to say hello! I can't say no to a nice cuppa tea in your lovely violet cups and banana bread too...mmmmm... one of my favourites.

    I'm just about to make up some hot chocolate for the guests if you'd like some ? :-)

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apple pie and tea, please! And I love the violet cups. Have a great day! xxoo. JO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh pleas don't tell me that I am too late. Hope the teapot is still hot and you have some banana bread left. Glad to see you.
    Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apple pie for me please...are they Washington apples? I'm a bit of a klutz so I'm afraid of dropping those lovely cups. Do you have a sturdy mug for me?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete