Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Feathers update...

I have the most boring life imaginable so nothing much from me at the moment, except an update on my "feathers" project. 20 completed triangles, of the 36 I need. I'd love to get the diamonds all pieced by the end of March. Need to get a pattern drafted for the plain corner pieces and start thinking about a quilting design! A reminder--these are being made with 19th century reproduction prints, handpieced and will be handquilted.

5 comments:

  1. Poor FD. What can we do to bring some excitement into your live?
    But boredom did add some more feathers which look very pretty. So maybe another few boring weeks will make you finish the last 16.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutley gorgeous!!!
    Oooh 2 of my fave people in one place!! :p
    Wooohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt that will be! Keep working away, my dear, you are over halfway there with your piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely beautiful! Ok......which critter gets to nap on that one! Fuzzy puppy? Calico kitty? Cooper!!!
    *HUGS*
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's for Mr. Phoebe's office, so I doubt there'll be any napping.

    ReplyDelete