Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just another Thursday...

We had snow here last night. It was still chilly this afternoon but sunny....which I'm thankful for, since I had to catch the bus and go shopping. Got off at the post office, then walked to the store. Tried to take my time shopping, to waste most of the hour until next bus, but still I ended up out there waiting for a long time to catch a bus to come back home. I just barely got back before it started raining. Spent a few minutes playing with some quilt pieces that came in the mail, then snuggled up with a heating pad and took a nap. Had leftover spaghetti for dinner, and now it's time for Grey's Anatomy, I'll finish off my chocolate peanut butter cups, and I think I may actually go to bed early tonight. (Won't happen, but it sounds virtuous)

I was just sitting here thinking I can't forget to do my exercise tonight, especially after I had a mental boost today when I stepped on the scale and discovered I'd lost 5 of the 10 pounds I've regained since Thanksgiving....but then I remembered I've HAD my exercise for today! Since it was sunny and not too windy I walked a few blocks up the road to catch the bus (instead of right outside my yard), then walked from post office to the store, and back from bus stop to my house with my groceries, then I went out and split some firewood. Gee, I'm all tuckered out.

Wow....is that an exciting day, or what!

6 comments:

  1. Exciting? Maybe to you and me :p
    Oooh you went to the PO... Woohoo!!
    So did I today :D
    Snow?? Gosh isn't that early??
    Get warm and enjoy your early night?? Really?
    hugs and I like seeing and reading your update
    Rob xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Early for snow? Nope, it's actually getting to be a little on the late side. We usually only have snow in Nov, Dec & Jan, although some years into March and last year even in April :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like to hear that someone has ordinary days, just like me....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This winter is getting to me, but spring is just around the corner. Lovely reading your post.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah I know...brain freeze :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. FD it's 1st March, meteorological spring has begun today. Here it was 10C today and birds were singing. Spring is definately in the air.

    ReplyDelete