Well, I finally took the leap into Blogland, and here I am! And trying to think of something halfway interesting to say. You know how that goes.
I'm sitting here with a quilt wrapped around me at 3:30 a.m. in the dark, listening to the ocean churning violently, with a storm pelting rain against the roof. It's very relaxing, as long as the wind behaves. Not so peaceful, when there are tree branches bouncing across the top of the house.
My birds have been asleep for hours, the dog has settled onto his pillow, and the cat has curled up in one of her favorite spots after a late-night game of "push every last piece of fabric from the table onto the floor!".
This cat adopted me about a month ago, when she suddenly appeared at my back door on a very cold night, and has been content to stay ever since. Why wouldn't she, when she has a matching quilt to sleep on?
I'm sitting here with a quilt wrapped around me at 3:30 a.m. in the dark, listening to the ocean churning violently, with a storm pelting rain against the roof. It's very relaxing, as long as the wind behaves. Not so peaceful, when there are tree branches bouncing across the top of the house.
My birds have been asleep for hours, the dog has settled onto his pillow, and the cat has curled up in one of her favorite spots after a late-night game of "push every last piece of fabric from the table onto the floor!".
This cat adopted me about a month ago, when she suddenly appeared at my back door on a very cold night, and has been content to stay ever since. Why wouldn't she, when she has a matching quilt to sleep on?
Princess Sophie



Hooray and Welcome!!!!
ReplyDeleteYahoooo!!!
BTW...contented Princess Sophie...lol
ReplyDeleteHi I saw Robyn's post and wanted to welcome you to blogging! Have fun. Louann
ReplyDeleteWelcome! I loved your description of the storm and the ocean. Princess Sophie looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHappy blogging! It's fun but quite addictive.
ReplyDeleteYour description is beautiful. sounds like a lovely place. How about some pics of where you live?
(came from Robyn)
Hi Welcome to blogland...You will love it and will meet so many new friends.
ReplyDeleteHugs pam
Hi I saw Robyn's post and wanted to welcome you to blogland.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy, You will love it and will meet so many new friends.
Julia ♥
hello, and welcome!
ReplyDeletelooking forward to seeing any creations you'd like to show.
julie :)
Welcome to blogland! I look forward to see what quilty projects you've been up to! Amy (formerly quilt-n-fool)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world of blogging.
ReplyDeletecheers
Christine
Princess Sophie is a beautiful cat!! And with good taste, too! :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by and you're most welcome :D
ReplyDeleteRobyn xx
WELCOME...WELCOME...WELCOME.....Ok everybody...enough with the 'cute' kitty pictures.....you guys are going to make me break down and have to get one of my own!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome in blogland. I saw a post on Robyn's blog. Compared to many others I am rather new but already very addicted.
ReplyDeleteYour cat is lovely. I would have adopted her if she'd come along.
Welcome to blogging. I look forward to checking in with you daily. I recognize many of your followers. Blogging has been very rewarding and I wish you as much happiness and friendships as I have found. God bless.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blog land! Hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteI'd be a happy cat if I curled up on the lovely quilt too!! Welcome to the blogging world.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogland, you will love it, I promise...
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your cat...so cute!
You're going to have lots of fun blogging and it is addictive. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I will look forward to reading your posts and looking at your pictures. And I am so sorry about your computer crashing - hope you get everything back. Enjoy this new venture!
ReplyDeleteSophie is a very pretty kitty......... though Miss Smokey would disagree LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invite! Love your blog! Those pictures of the area are amazing! We miss the ocean.....but sure don't miss all that rain! Ok....where's the "Cooper on the Quilt" photo! That one would make a great gif for the site!
ReplyDeleteCrystal